Tuesday, May 3, 2011

May 3, 2011

HI FAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
Things are still going very well at the MTC. WE just had one of our districts leave and the other thai district leaves on monday next week! it is crazy! I cant believe that i have been here for 4 weeks already. I dont feel like i have actually been here that long. Mom elder patterson told me an awesome story two days ago. He got a letter from his mom that said she googled laos ambassidor in utah and it went to the blog that you started. He told me that she read about an edler that has gain40 pounds since he has been at the MTc. His mom then wrote i hope that that is not you hahahahaha. We both couldnt stop laughing! It really is a small world i love it.
Something else weird happened too. We got a new district and one of the people in that district lived in orem but moved to cedar hills his senior year. He should have gone to lone peak but he wanted to graduate from mountain view. He was in the same ward as brittanie buck and all of my other friends in that area. he showed me a picture of their seminary graduation and it had all of them in it. It was so so so weird to see a picture with all of them together.
Thank you very much for the package that you sent me i loved it and so did elder appleyard. Tell Ciara that she can start writing him. he doesnt get a lot of letters and he said that he would love it if she did. I loved all of the pictures you ssent me. and the one online with the family at walk ms. I bumbed i wont be able to go to the family reunion these next two years. Make sure that you tell them i love them all and tell Jess I said hi. I will pray for all of them. I also just loved seeing uncle bobs smile. if you could next thing you send just send me that picture i love it!. Btw tell ciara that the boy that took her to prom was holding her way too low and everyone in my district agreed with me hahahaha. tell adam he needs to watch for that kind of stuff while im gone.
I did run into rich this last week. It was great seeing him in here. I will ask about the shirts for the little kids but im confused who savannah is???? I love you very much and i love all of the support that im getting
i was thinking about the support during personal study and i started thinking about how much im getting on the other side of the veil. I first thought about grandma and also everyone else who i have known in my life who is no longer here. It really started to overwhelm me. I cant even recall what i felt and what flashed through my mind but i can just imagine what it is like on the other side. I love this gospel and God has truely made a plan of happiness so we can return to him. I love you all and I hope life is great at home. I love you all so much and just remember to thank the lord every day and everymoment you can for everything he gives us. I love you all so much!
-elder revelli

so i dont know how it works but somehow i got an extra 30 minutes on my email time hahaha it is kind of weird but i love it. Tell dad thank you for the letter. I didnt know that there were copies of that show. Thank you again for the package and thank kassidy for sending it and stopping the truch for me hahahaha. I will send the memory card from my camera home and a discription for all of the pictures. i actually have taken a lot. you will be impressed.
If you could tell smith, becky, and lori that i love them all and that i learned so much from each one of them. also tell ciara that she needs to keep guys off of her or i will not be happy and i will figure out some way to do something. hahahaha

also if you could please tell kassidy that i still have not recieved a letter from her hahahahaha tank you for giving those other letters out to my other friends. Tell ryan to start going to mission prep even though im not there to take him with me. Tell the bishop and stake president that i am doing great and that i love it here. I can already sort of give my testimony in thai and i am learning how to read fast now. it acutally is a lot like english. Certain sympols make certain sounds and when you put them in a certain order they make a word. It really is just like our alphabet but just a little more complicated.

If you run into Michael hess tell him to somehow make time go faster so he is in here. He will love it. I am actually really jealous of all of the stateside missionaries because they get to go into the field so fast!!!!!!!!!!! We did learn some facts about the MTC though. One of the speakers just talked about the percent of missionaries going to certain places. Less than 1% goes to southeast asia. And the number of people called to thailand is so small it is crazy! We did learn that the church is ready to build a temple in thailand. They have the land and the permission but they do not have enough members to keep the temple opperating. our goal as a district is to get enough members there and by the end of our mission have Laos open and to see the temple under contruction. There are about 13000 members there but only 2000 are actually active in the church. We have a lot of work ahead of us but im so excited. I love what i get to prepare for!
p.s elder appleyard started to freak out when he saw that he got british candy! he was so excited and said that he loves you guys. hahahaha I love you all very much. and is it true that osama binladen is dead? we heard something about it but we dont get news very much in here. I love you all very much and i dont think that i cant say it enough.
Elder Revelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.