Hey Dad!
This week was kind of a funny week for us. After we had emailed we went across Bangkok for a sports day that the missionaries wee having in another zone. My comp got stung by a bee and we went to the hospital and he got an allergy shot in the bum. It was really funny. He had hives and that was about it. But when they said that they would be doing it in the bum he started to sort of yell they are sticking me in the bum Elder save me! hahaha. It was really funny and he is now all better. This week we did a lot of really good work. We had a baptism this week and we will be having another one next week. They were both really really good. We are getting a lot of new investigators and the work is really going well right now. I get to go on switch offs today and tomorrow with a greenie in his area and that will be way fun! He actually speaks the language really well and he is not afraid to speak like i was in my first 2 transfers.
Nothing really crazy happened this week but it sounds great about your calling. From what you said it sounds like the ward is doing very well and make sure that you say hi to the bishop and his counselors for me. Also tell Sister and Brother Hays thank you for the card and the money and tell them I will send them something from Thailand.
Hunting is already over? I thought it was just getting started hahaha. Time has been going by so fast here that I feel like i cant keep up with it. This last year felt like it all just happened yesterday. I love you so much Dad. That sounds like it was a really great Priesthood session. I love you so much and thank you for teaching me how to work hard. Thank you for being the example that I look too every day while I am out here. Thank you so much I love you so much Dad.
Elder Bryce
Hey Momma!
So I am very sorry but I really cant remember a whole lot that happened this week. hahaha I didn’t look in my journal but I will cover a few things. First that is crazy that Kaylee is getting married! Tell her that I love her and congrats and that I will send her a little note in the mail once I get her address. Wait which Ryan are you talking about? Are you talking about Ryan Barrett? And where is he going? You might have told me but I really cant remember if you did. Time has been going by so fast! I can hardly keep up with everything that is going on. This last week was actually really hot. It is getting hot right now. It didn’t get very cold this year but people start freaking out with it gets about 80 degrees here hahaha. We taught a lot of new people this week and our district is doing really well right now.
We did have someone get baptized this week and that was a really good one. We are really starting to work with the branch and things are actually easier when we do that hahaha. They kind of do the work for us if they trust us. We did meet this really good family this last week. We met them again on Sunday and we took the branch president with us and his wife and it was a really good lesson. They were willing to try out the gospel and they said that they would follow it if they see that their life will get better and they will be happier. They are such a cool family. They were there waiting for us when we got there and said that they all wanted to learn more. It was really cool seeing the Holy Ghost do the work as we just talked. That is one thing that I have learned is that I just do the talking and the Holy Ghost is the one that really does all of the work. I don’t do anything if I don’t have the spirit. This week I feel awesome. I love the work. I love the people and I just love everything right now. I love you so much Momma. I do have one last question before I go today and that is when did Jesse go into the MTC? I could be a trainer when he comes in depending on how big his group is.
I love you so much mom. I miss you and the whole family so much. I know that Heavenly Father is watching over you for me and that He loves all of us.
Elder Bryce
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.