Monday, February 13, 2012

1/29/12

 
That is really funny about Micah make sure that you tell him that i said hi from Thailand and that i will teach him thai when i get back.  I miss him so much. i just remember those day that we would get him really hyper just in time for his parents to come and pick him up hahahaha.  I love doing that with the thai kids here too!  They are so funny and they are just so innocent and just have to light of Christ in them and they are just fresh from Heaven!  It is so awesome to think about them that way is that not very long ago that they were literally with Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ just a little bit ago.
 
This week just started but i felt like it was jsut yesterday that i was at the first baptism that i saw and that was almost 4 months ago!  Time just goes by way to fast for me to even get a hold on some things.  Dad i did here that it is really cold up there.  That is what allen was saying in this last email.  He siad that it started to warm up and that he could take off his coat for a couple of days.  hahaha i am very happy that i am in thailand where the coldest i get is in our room because of the AC.

NMot much has happened this week here.  I did haave a rough couple of days but i have a really good prayer with Heavenly Father and everything just seemed so small after that and that i had strength that i have never felt before just fush into me.  It was just so amazing that i had such a response from Him.  He really does care about all of us.  I just want to share this thing with everyone that i meet now!  I just love noticing how much the gospel has affected me in my life and how much Him and Christ care about all of us!

I love this mission and this people so much!  I love you so much Mom and Dad and make sure that you let everyone at hom that i love them 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.