ok so that place is call the
Elephant village but not a lot of people know about this one. It is
actually a farm where they train the e;e[hants. That are way awesome
and you get to feed them and if the boss is not there you get a chance
to ride them but the bosswas there so we didnt get to ride them. The
members will take us there when we come back to that place and they will
take us for free. I never thought that i would every be doing
something like this when i first submited my papers to be a missionary.
MY kid was a lot more excited because it was the first time that he had
ever seen an elephant. I feel like when i go back i want to take one
with me. Just a small baby one and let it grow up. Do you think that
the horses would get a long with it? hahahahahahahahahahaha. The odd
thing is that i am actually older than all of those elephants in that
picture.
This last week another family was baptized and they
are so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Their kids will be baptized very soon!!
The work is going forward very fast all over thailand right now. We
are almost at a 100 baptisms a month mission wide and we are about the
have 3 stakes and after that it wont be very long until we have a
temple. We are so close to getting a church building in this area! We
just need 15 more people at church and the church will then buy land for
a church and once we have 80 people at chruch we will have a building.
I love this place so much and even though i had a cold for most of the
week we worked very hard. I figured that i could just lay at home and
be miserable or just get to work and rally help other people and that
was a much better option. I love it so much more than just sitting
down.
My comp is doing really good now. He is getting
better and better at the language. I love this work so much but a lot
of people say that i will be a district leader after this transfer but i
really have no idea about that. My prophesy is to be a district leader
for 1 transfer then become a zone leader in a place up north called
Chiang Mai and end my mission with Elder Richardson or Elder Stott.
That is our dream but the Lord might have something different in store
for us.
Yes Dad most of the area is like that. I love this
place so much! It is so beautiful and the sunsets and sun rises are the
most beautiful that i have ever seen. I love this place so much and i
cant wait for you all to see what i have been doing for the last two
years. The people you will meet are so specialto me and you will find
out why.
Dad That is a really good and i just started
laughing really hard when you said that star wars quote. hahaha I love
it so much but my comp does not like to watch star wars haha so that was
what i needed hahaha. Well I wanted to share one thing that i read in
the scriptures in the van to the sports day. I was reading in Alma
60:24 and this is one thing that you both have taught me since i was a
little kid. I have not been the bestat following there but thank you
for teaching me. It is talking about Moronis epistle to Pahoran. And
Moroni says "... begin to be up and doing..." I just really loved that
when i read it and that is the motto for this transfer.
I love you so much and have a good week.
I love you so much and have a good week.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.