This last week sounded pretty aweosme for all of you. Ciara did tell me abou tthat and Dad that sounds like a pretty good day. I started really laughing about Shaylins husbands shot hahah i could jsut picture you and Keith and what you were thinking about when he did that hahahha. That really surprised me that i have to deside what i want to hunt for next year. Put me in for Deer once in a life time, Also for Antelope and Elk. I want Moose but i want to be ready for that when i get home so i want to practice some shooting because i will be rusty for sure. '
Ciara looks way tall now! I noticed in that picture that she is tall. She might even be taller than me. Thai people are going to be loving her and how she is so tall!
Im sure that Bracken loved being with the missionaries. I would love to do that when i get home too. I want to really help them teach. Just so that i could see how it is done again.
Well this last week was really good! We had a really good week this last week. It has been raining everyday but the coolest thing about this week was the amount of referrals that we have been getting from members and investigators. We have gotten over 4 people this week and 3 of them are families that are close by the recent converts. It was just a really good week and this next week will be even better. So we taught a really good lesson with a 17 year old sone of a recent convert and he is progressing raelly well and he brought his new girlfriend over that was 20. It was really funny when he picked up the law of chastity pamphlet and started reading it while we were teaching his girlfriend. You could tell that he was really looking at it and pondering what was in there. The funny part is when we were just takling right before the lesson and he asked me if she was pretty and while she was looking i mouthed to him in Thai if that was j=his new girlfriend and he said yes and we jsut laughed. I didnt answer the first question hahaha. Anyway but i love that family so much and they are so special to me. I keep liking every area mroe and mroe. We also had a really cool thing happen this ssudnay. We were getting ready to go home and then i got a feeling that we neede to go and visit this old investigator that i had met once but never sat down with him, When we got there he invited us in and we sat down and talked for a while and then we opened with a prayer. We had an amazing time and he asked what he needed to do to be clean from sin. We taught about baptism and Christ and that through baptism he will be clean. The spirit was so strong and you never know what will happen when we follow those impressions from the spirit. It could change someones life and help their salvation.
I love you all so much and please do something fun this week. I lvoe you so much
Elder Revelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.