This week was a pretty good wek for
all of you all. Well i am doing really well. I really dont feel that
tired. At first i did but then i realized that is was the fact that i
was not used to riding my bike as much and as hard i i used to do. When
sitting in a van and driving all day was my old life it was very nice
to be active again. We are working very hard and we are seeing a lot of
success. I really am doing great. I want to see pictures of the water
feature asap. It sounds like it is really cool so if you cn with the
next email make sure that oyu send some out. It is interesting because
we have had to feel that same spirit of direction every day. The days
that we didnt prepare properly were some of the longest days because we
didnt have that same spirit that we would have if we had prepared right.
The spirit is so essential in the work here. It jus makes everything
better. I love this work so much and i really just have wanted to get
lost in the work and I feel like i am getting better as i go and i know
that i will know what i am doing when i finish hahaha. I really am
doing good. Tell the bishop that i said hi and tell Dakota that he is
going to love it here so much and that i a way excited that he gets to
come to Thailand. The Thai people will love him.
This last sunday was probably the highlight of the
week. We had so amny members go to the district conference. It was way
awesome to see that 4 investigators were able to go. Only a couple
were able to go from the one family that we are teaching but they really
lovd it and it was a good opprotunity for them to see and meet so many
other members. It was really nice seeing all of the members that i have
known over this mission. They all remember me. They dont really
remember my name but they know who i am. They cant remember my name
because they cant say it very well but they are all so amazing!!! I now
know what Ammon was talking about when he talked about seeing the
fruits of his labors. He knew that he did not cause their conversion
but he knew that they were in the fold of God and that was all that
really did matter to him. Yesterday i felt the same way about it all.
I got to go back and see so many people that i was blessed to teach.
The ones in Pakkret are almost all going to be baptized soon. They all
mean so much to me and i took a lot of self control to not give them
all a hug. It was so good to see them and they are all doing really
good. I was very happy to see Sister Tuk. She really was treating me
like her kid yesterday and what was really funny is that President
Senior asked why i knew so many people and i told him that it has been
almost a year that i have been in this same zone. He then asked if that
was a hint or something because it is getting so close to moves hahaha.
The spirit was so strong in the meeting and after
the meeting. I love it here and i really did feel the love of God and i
really did find joy in my labors. It just felt really good because you
know me and how i sometimes get down on myself but yesterday i just
felt pure joy to know that all of those people have done sacred
covenants and will be able to enter the kingdom of God. I love this
work so much and i feel like my mission has passed by so fast.
Tell Jamie that i definatly approve. He looks like a
really good guy and he looks like he will be a great husband. Tell her
that i wish that i could hav been there to see it all but tell her if
she would have waited i would have been there hahaha just kidding but
tell her that she and him look great together and that i am very happy
for them and give them my best wishes.
I love you so much Mom and Dad. Thank you so much
for taking care of me eve when i am all th way aross the world. I
really do feel bad about my wallet but it is not the money that i lost
that bothers me but my temple reccomend. I have felt really weird
without it. I will interview this week and that will feel so good. The
cool thing is that it will all be in thai. The temple workers will be
very confused haha. I love you so much and make sure you both take care
of yourselves. Have a good week and I will talk to you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.