This week was a pretty crazy
week. We were realyl busy and it was way crazy Elder Bennett did move
and i dont know how you know this stuff so fast!! It freaks me out
sometimes that you know everything before i even think about telling you
hahaha. Elder Pearson is way awesome. He is from a small town in
Oregon. He is really excited about the work and just sreally good. He
is not like i was at all when i was a greenie. He is just willing to
speak and try out some new things everyday. He is very awesome and he
is just so happy all of the time. I love him so much and Elder
Gudmundsen would be proud of his grandkid and Komkrit would be proud of
his great grandson hahaha.
This week a family was baptized and it was just so
amazing to see them baptized. They have waited a very long time to be
baptized. We really didnt do very much for them but they still thanked
us for \helping them ghet to that point. They are such a special
family!!! I love them so much and they love Heavenly Father and Jesus
Christ so much. They know who they are and what they need to do to have
eternal life. I love this work so much and sometimes it is over
whelming and i feel like i am not worthy to be here and doing such a
great work. I know that it is not from Heavenly Father but i just wish
that i could do so much more.
That is way crazy about everything that is going
onat home. So many people are going on Missions and getting married and
all of that stuff. I love hearing all of this news because people are
just really happy. Not much else is happened this week. Yesterday the
rain was really really bad and my kid was just blown away from how much
water there was. I love this work so much!!!! I love this branch and
this work so much. Please pray for Elder Pearson and I to do all that
we can and have the strength to do it. I love you all so much. Thank
you so much for your prayers and all that you do for me.
Have a good week at school. I love you so much and talk to you next week.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.