Sunday, December 9, 2012

12/2/12

Hey Mom and Dad,

I really dont think that i need anything else for this Christmas.  Just the usual basic stuff that i need that i cant get here.  Razor blades and deoderant.  Dad that sound awesome!  I read that and i thought that was the coolest thing in the world!  I will be really excited when i get to see the video.  I am nbot going to lie i just couldnt do it.  IO would much rather go sky diving.  I just couldnt jump off a bridge and trust in a cord.  Just curious what did it feel like?  That sounds like a pretty good trip to Canada over all.  

This last week for Khon Kaen was pretty good.  We didnt have anyone s\come to church but we did a lot of comp exchanges.  In one of the exchanges i actually sat in on a sister lesson.  They teacher very differentyl from the Elders.  I am not going to lie it just felt super wierd.  i have never seen a sister missionary teach so when i saw it the first time i just thought that it was very very very different.  The Sisters really get alot of work dont here but they just get it done very differently than we Elders do it.  

Other than that not much else happened.  This last week was the lantern festival.  The sky was filled with laterns.  Do you remember the movie Tangled?  It is basically exactly like that but in real life.  I thought that it was really cool anmd it is my second one.  Last one i was in Bangkok during the flood so there was not as much going on last year but this year they gave us permission to go and participate in the festival.  I didnt because we had some things to do but members bought some extra lanterns and we let them off a day later at the church.  It was pretty funny.  one of them caught fire before it left the ground so i just crashed and then we just watched it burn for the rest of the time.  I could get any good pictures of it but it is one of those things that just cant be caught with a camera very well.  

Overall this last week went by really fast and i think that i need to start bring my journal to email so that i can remember more about what happened during the week.  This next week we have zone conference and then we have one more week until we have moves meeting.  It feels kind of odd because it was moved to a tuesday instead of a thursday because the group has to go home 2 days earlier because the church could not get the tickets they needed in time.  I am doing great right now.  I love you so much and i hope that you all ahve a good weeek.

I love you so much Mom and Dad and i do have a question.  When are you going to serve your mission?  I know that they really need senior missionaries.  Dad how is learning German?  Who is Jessie getting married to?  If you can tell Lauren Holtem congrats and tell Morgan that i said hi.  

I love you so much and have a really good next week.  

Elder Revelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.