This last week was really fun as well. Thanksgiving was really nice. As you saw in the pictures it was rely really really really really good! i forgot what it felt like to actualyl eat food other than rice. It was just so good! The brothers name is Jeff. He is a really nice man who actually is a lawyer that used to work for pepsi. His whole family was very nice and it was kind of weird to talk to a whole bunch of people who knew so much about what was going on at home. Jeff was actually at the same game that Adam went to in Notradame ( bad spelling i know). After that dinner we went to an activity at the church where the members ate regular chicken and I told the history of thanksgiving. That was relaly fun because they were all really shocked about the whole thing. I also just told them the very elementary stuff. People here really love to celebrate american holidays. It really is fun but usually they just dont understand the actual meaning of the day.
We have met some really great people this last week. We met a person whose name means pearl in Thai. She is really great and really prepared by the Lord. She said that she would love to be baptized when she feels like this thing is true. It was very cool to hear that from her. She is really smart too. We are going to be meeting her again today so we will see how that goes. other than that we went on exchanges with the Assistants to the President and that was relaly fun becasue i was with Elder Kampanat. I know him pretty well because I was in the office when he was made Assistant. He is so Christlike and i just feel so good when i am around him. He also used to serve in this area before and all of the members love him so much.
It sounds like thanksgiving was pretty quiet this year. The football game sounds like that was pretty fun though. I would love to play football here but I have only actually found 1 football and that was while i was in Bangkok so i dont think that i will find one out here. This city is pretty big but not big enough for a football hahaha but i have learned to love soccer and other sports. I did learn that they might have a racketball place here so i might have to go and check that one out. I will be out of practice but it will be so fun to get back on the court again.
About School i know that onje day my mission will have to end so i have just accepted it and i know that i will have a life other than a missionary but i will work hard until the very last day. This date is not 100% sure but i know that the transfers will be on April 25. That would be the transfer that i would be sent home. So we would usually leave that night and get back that same morning. I want to go to BYU but i dont know if my credits would be transfered over. If not i would like to finishe my twwo year degree at UVU and then transfer over. But if you could find that out for me that would be really great.
I love you so much Mom and Dad and Dad that sounds like a really good start for the duck season. I love you so mucha nd i will keep working harder and harder. thank you for your prayers. I feel them help me everyday.
Elder Revelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.