Tuesday, November 20, 2012

11/18/12

Hey Mom and Dad,

This week was a pretty slow week for the area.  We were not here for three days of the week.  I did not know that the Zone leaders had this much stuff to do but the other Elder in the area are rock stars.  They found 20 new int\vestigators in the week.  That was more than the zone got combind.  These tow Elders are just amazing missionaries and they jsut work so hard and have so much faith.  I lvoe this area.  So the city is actually very large.  I has a hurge mall here and it is really clean here in this city.  Sometimes i feel like i am in America.  It veels kind of odd sometimes and the street layout is just like it is in America whee things are put out into blocks.  There air here is so good!!@!!!!! i have been running almost every morning and it feels so good to just breath oxygen again.  

the area is in the east part of thailand.  It is pretty large but it is just really nice weather right now because it is the cold season.  It is geting down to about 32 everyday and soon it will hit a cold spike.  Honestly i dont know it very well right now but i am getting to know it.  Not much else to say other than it is another college town.  most of the people at church are all college students that are single that we are all trying to get them married to our investigators.  We have one girl here that we just matched up with a new investigator and they hit it off pretty well hahaha.  

We just had a zone training meeting this last saturday where the Asia Area President was there.  It was very amazing and it was all just about the Book of Mormon.  I made a goal to never let a day go without reading at least 1 verse in the BofM everyday.  Soemtimes it doesnt have the answer to my questions everytime but it just calms me down and it helps me think more clearly.  I know that it is not just another book.  but it is just like Joseph Smith said,  It is the most correct book of any book on the earth and that a man would grow closer to God by abiding by its precepts.  

That is crazy that all of them are going on their missions now.  They waited long enough and now the age was moved i amd sure that they loved that.  I almost for got about those people. I am sure that if i saw a pictuere i would remember but honestly my life is justfilled with missionary work everyday i have kind of forgotten what life used to be like.  I just feel like i have been a missionary my whole life and that everything that we do just seems so normal even though it is amazing all of the time.  I just love this work so much and i just love serving the Lord.

I love you so much.  but the thing that i got most of this last week was the guidence ffrom the spirit.  We were seeking so much for the spirit aand we got it.  It was so amazing to just know what to do and where to go to follow what the Lord wanted us to do.  We need to make the first step bu thte lord will be there wiht us just like in the Ether 1  He was there waiting for them but they had to go and meet him first.  

I lvoe you so much and please keep praying for me.  I love you and i really cant think of anything other than deoderant.  

Elder Revelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.