Hey things are basically still the same on this end. I am learning more and more everyday. I'm not sure if you got my letter about Richard G. Scott coming and talking with us last tuesday but it was aamazing. I hope everthing is going well at home and it sounds like it is. It is very ironic that your program is growing and now you have to work and not just chat with cassie or play that one rome game hahahahahaha.
So some exciting stuff has happened lately at the MTC. They have re done the entire schedule for everyone here. They want more emphasis on teaching and less time for missionaries to waste. The got rid of missionary directed time and they replaced it with more language and personal study. It is actually really nice now because i felt like i was wasting so much time when we would just have 3 hours of nothing to do. We now go to the temple in the mornings on p-day instead of in the afternoon, and all of mealtimes are really early now.
This last sunday i actually went to the MTC choir practice and it was awesome!!!!!!!!!!! We sang a song that was all about the atonement and it is the most beautiful song ever! I will send you the title in a letter or something but i forgot what the title is for now hahahaha. But after we finished practicing it the choir director just said I know that he lives. The spirit was so strong in the room that it was so amazing and i cant come up with any words that can describe it. I love how the spirit just works so well through music. I get to sing today during the devotional and i am so excited.
I did the package and thank you so much!!! i thought that i was just going to get the silver and multi vitamine but when i saw the divinity and those small cakes i almost cried hahaha i dont share the candy with anyone but i may need more mother goose popcorn soon. There is an elder suzuki that loves it. He is learning vietnamese and is going to cali. He comes in the room all the time and just asks for it. He is hilarious and we trade food all of the time.
In gym i have basically stopped running and lifting weights and i am addicted to 4 square. It is the best game ever and i have made friends with a lot of missionaries who play it. It is weird to think that i am playing with people who are going to be all over the world within the next couple of months. Most of them are really fun to play with but a lot of them just get way to into the game and make it a lot less fun for all of us. By the way i have somehow gained about 10 pounds while i have been here hahaha i'm not getting fat but i have put on more muscle hahaha and im not even bad there is an elder in my zone who is going to thailand in 2 weeks that has gain about 40 pounds while he has been at the mtc.
I love you and dad and all the family very much i wish i had more time but i will keep sending mail too. Thank you for the letters it really helps me so much and really its the only form of entertainment that we have here hahaha. I love you so so so much. It is amazing here and how much the lord helps me. I know that nothing is possible without him. There is no other way that i could have done what i have done so far without him. I know that the Savior lives and died and suffered for everyone of us. He lives!!!!
-Elder Bryce Revelli
How cool is that? I am so grateful for these boys and love reading these!
ReplyDelete