Thursday, April 7, 2011

MTC

We took Bryce to the MTC on April 6th. We borrowed the Johnson's van, so that we could all fit in. We went early to take a few pictures. Suzanne Hess was there volunteering and got to put his name badge on. His companion is Elder Kunz from San Luis Obispo California.



We were at stop 7.



I love this hug that Micah is giving him. It is one of Micah's big hugs.



Boston Watts was acting as a host and he happened to walk by when we were there.



Elder Revelli



A sea of missionaries; I love this!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What a day! Such joy! What time did you drop your son off? We dropped David off at 1:16. :)
    LaLoni Stott

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were there at the same time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love looking at all your photos and your posts. I am going to follow it because sooner or later we will all be connected. I love the way the Gospel works!

    Donna Wagner
    MM of Elder Joshua Jennings Wagner
    Feb. 2011-2013

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.