Monday, July 4, 2011

Hahaha i love how your subject was not much going on and your email was the longest haha just kidding mama i love your emails because you give me the most information haha. Steph sent me some pictures of Savannah and she looks adorable and nothing like Micah. She actually has hair. I will pray for the Johnsons and I will just keep them in mind.

I just really hope that he will be awesome, if you do see him tell him that i said hi and to have good luck when he goes. I agree with Ciara and Dad, i don't like the idea of going to that church when i get home. can we get a special request that ii just speak in the old building and that we just have a meeting where allen spence and bracken and i speak? hahaha By the way HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 Its kind of weird to think that im not celebrating that hahaha.

The branch in Buriram is very interesting. We have some very strong members and the branch president is pretty good but a lot of people are inactive. We only had one worthy preisthood holder to bless the sacrament so my comp had to go and help. We did invite a random guy off the street to come to church and he came but he was a very interesting guy but we are teaching him later this week at the church and hope that we understand him. a lot of people are just very prideful and don't get the point of every member a missionary so the branch is really struggling. Also the 1st counsellor/ward mission leader is inactice and was seen dressed as a woman last week so that isnt a good sign. Buriram is just a very rough area but it will get better. Its not the actual rejection but just the fact that what we have can really help their lives and they just say that they are very content with how they are. There are also budda statues everywhere and temples everywhere and people always say that every religion will always lead to the same place so we leave them a card and tell them to call us but i love it here. Thailand is just really funny sometimes. yesterday i talked to a drunk person and could sort of understand him but he was sluring all of his words but we are teaching him on wednesday and i think he will be sober hahaha. We did have two people who were going to get baptized but they move to Bangkok so we had to call the elders there and had to give them to them. Elder Gudmundsen wasnt very happy about that but things are better today. We have one english investigator but he also thinks that if we just believe we will be saved so who knows. He is the most christlike person I have ever met but he doesnt quite get why we talk to him so we have to work on that.
All the elders names were Clark, Kunz applyard, stott, richardson, radmall, raven, maples, christiansen, zitting. Most of us went to the east which is usually not the case but it happened. Usually most of us would have stayed in bangkok but that didnt happen. someone went way north but i cant remember who it was. Do tell Ciara that there are only monkeys in one area in the mission and it is closer to bangkok. I will send pictures next week because i really havent taken very many hahaha.

Alma 42:31 is the one that i want on there if thatas ok.
I want to end this email by telling you how much i love you mamma. I miss you so much and love you so muchand i know that the Lord is watching over you everyday. I love you and i dont think there is a better mom on the earth!

-Elder Revelli

This is one Bryce sent to his Dad.

I cant believe it has been that fast too! Your UVU class sounds like it will be interesting hahaha I would have laughed if the entire think would have been filled. What would you have done? Things are still going great in Thailand. My area is just one city and we are the only missionaries is the city. Its a college town so there are a lot of foriengners so we speak English every once in a while because they really cant speak thai hahaha. I thought that i was bad at it but they are worse than i am hahaha and they have lived here for a long time. Its all underground sewers but the toilets are very weird. We have a normal one but everyone else has a hole in the ground and it is a little hard to get used to hahaha. We have tuktuks, taxis, buses, trains, cars, and lots of motorcycles and scooters. Almost everyone has a scooter or motorbike here instead of cars. water is only safe to drink out of a bottle and you are basically right with the water buffalo and farmers hahahaha. Most people live in apartment shacks or old businesses. And everyone has a tile floor. almost no carpet and there are geccos everywhere inside and out. Sorry i don't have a lot of time today and i am already over but I love you Dad. You helped me out so much and I cant thank you enough for what you did for me. I love you so much Dad and i will make sure to work hard. I love You and thank you for everything that you have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.