Wednesday, December 7, 2011

11/27/11

 
Hey Dad!
Well it is really weird because in your emails you always say that it is not getting very cold and the girls always say that  it is freezing and they really don’t know what to do hahaha so what is it really like over there hahaha.
I can't believe that the elk haven’t come down yet.  This late in the season too.  Sounds like you all had a good time duck hunting.  I was talking with my comp and he told me that when I get home he wants me to help him get into hunting hahaha.  I told him to just look you up and that you would help him out so that he wouldn’t have to wait for a year before I get home. Christmas is big here.  I wouldn’t think that it was but everyone loves it.  Not a lot of people put up lights except for bad places.  But most foreigners do and they are in very big neighborhoods.  Thanksgiving was way fun and really weird.  I have not been in a room with that many people who could speak English in a very long time.  We had everything that you would have in a regular thanksgiving dinner though.  They even were watching snoopy in English!  It was way weird.  It felt good when the Thai missionaries that were there came up to us and started talking with us in Thai.  It was funny because they sat at a different table with all people who could not speak Thai.  it was a good time for them to practice their English skills hahaha.
I love you dad and thank you for that story it really helped me out a lot because I was concerned with that same thing.
I love you so much dad and thank you for everything that you have taught me.
Elder Brycee

Well today I have to hurry.  I got one package and I guess that the other one is at the office.  Not much happened this week but we are doing a lot of service for our area and with a lot of missionaries.  The water is going down there so we might get in there this week.  We just need to buy boots and then we are able to go.  Other than that not much has happened this week.
We did have a really cool experience this last week.  One of our investigators got an answer to her prayer.  She said that she prayed about the book of Mormon and that she heard a still small voice from above her tell her that it was true and that she needed to read it everyday and to apply what it says to do in the book.  She is so ready for baptism but all we are waiting for is for the flood to be over so that we can have church again in our branch.  She is so excited about the gospel and everything that we teach her.  She loves us so much and she loves all of the members too and she just loves everything about the church.  We also are helping another area teach this one guy that is way awesome! He is the security guard at their apartment and one day Elder Stott and Elder Alstom just bought him a cake and sang happy birthday to him on a random day and they are just really nice to him and so one day they asked him if he would like to learn about Christ and he said that he really wanted to learn because they were his friends.  Just being a really good example to people really helps them see that we are messangers of Christ and that we have something very important.  Sorry this one is short but I still have to email my president.  I love you so much mom.  I am grateful to have you as my mom and raising me into the gospel.  thank you for being the best mom in the world.  I love you so much and thank you for your example and your support and your testimony to help me grow and learn.  I love you so so so much mom and i am grateful for everything that you have given to me.
elder brycee
ps this year i will see you guys on skype.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.