Hey Dad!
Well it sounds like that was a really good trip. How are things going out there? How is everything working and has that project that we looked at still going well?
It sounds loke that you have a lot to do this holiday. Well we are going to be planning on usuing skype this year for christmas. I will have to figure out the time difference but we will try to do it when it is chrtistmas eve for you guys. We planned on talking to you at 8:00am here according to Thailand time. I dont know when that is for you but I think that should put you at 5:00 pm back at your place. If you could figure that out that would be great because I would use the internet but I can't do that hahaha.
Well I think that you would like my new comp. He works for NASA. He worked and when he goes home is going to continue to work on a moon rover. He is only 22 years old and ends his mission close to the time that I hit my year mark. Well he is realy cool and we joke around all of the time. Also dad I found really cool laser pens here. I would like for you to find out what is illeagal for those. There is one that they have that is 5000 wats. It started burning the case that the guy pointed it at. I would guess that it is illegal but I just want to know before in case that I want to buy one hahaha. My last comp gave me one that is only 500 wats and it goes way far. We chase dogs with is on the 9th floor of our building at night. You can also really easily point to stars very nicely and it is green. The other powerful one is blue and it was so cool but super dangerous.
Well that is about all that I have right now. Things are just going really well right now and I am probably the happiest have been on my mission. I am working super hard everyday and am tired more than I ever have been but I feel so good every night. Some days I feel like I get up and 10 min later I am going to bed again haha. This time is flying by so fast. Way to fast for me. I feel the spirit so strong and answers come to me so fast and it is just awesome. I love you so much Dad. Thank you for keeping me in your prayers and all that you do for me. I love you so much.
Elder Bryce
Hey Momma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well this week is really awesome! I was a little scared to get a new companion but he is way awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Him and I have so much fun!!!! We joke around all of the time and he is really out going! hahaha He is way fun and teaches really powerful. The best thing is that he talks to peopole the same as he teaches lessons. He is so outgoing in lessons just like he is normally. Well just to tell you a little bit about him. His name is Elder Olive and it is the first one that doesn't have a long name that I cannot spell haha. He is 22 and he is from Hawaii. Before he was a missionary he got a job at NASA as a computer engineer because he help design and build a dust sheild for a moon rover that they are going to be using soonish. He wasnt going to serve at first and then he had a sudden desire to serve. It was really cool. He is a really good missionary and we have just been having a blast. Things have been getting back to normal slowly. We go and help people as much as we can but most people are getting finished or their house is still flooded. We have started teaching some new investigators and those lessons have been really awesome!.
When you guys come here I will have to take you to a members place and he make the coolest fried ice cream that I have ever seen and it is soo good. It is like french toast and ice cream! I have been running about 2 kilos everyday so i make sure that i am burning it off after i eat it. Not going to lie i have lost almost all of the weight that i gained in the MTC and am almost back to normal. I feel great! The spirit is so strong with us and I feel it everyday. I also love christmas time here hahaha. Our recent convert is in charge of our apartment building and she made them put up a bunch of Christmas decorations and she gives us refferals everyday. It is way fun! She even brought one of her friends to the service project that we had today.
This week has felt so good! I feel like it is a fresh start but i did realize that I am starting to get old in the mission. I have only 3 more transfers until I hit my year mark. This time is going by way fast! I always thought that 2 years was such a long time but I feel like I have no time at all to do anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I wanted to tell you how much I love you Mom. I make sure that everyone that I meet I tell them about you and Dad. I love talking about you guys so much. I have seen how much to gospel has blessed our family and it is so amazing how much it has. I have been blessed so much out here. I have not been able to see my progression but my old trainer Elder Gudmundsen says that I speak Thai really well and that I have changed a lot since I first got into country. I have felt a little bit of a change but it is just a little weird because it is the first time that someone has been a ble to compare my growth. I feel so good right now Mom and I just feel the love of Christ in me all of the time!!!!!!! I love you so much and for the whole skype thing we planned on talking to you at 8:00 am our time but we dont know what time that is for you haha. I love you all so much thank you for all that you have done for me and I thank you so much!!!!!!!!!! I dont think that I could ever pay you back for what you have done for me except build those stairs that Adam said he would hahaha. I love you so much Momma!
Elder Bryce
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.