Hey Momma!
Thank you for the Christmas package. Sorry I cheated a little bit and I looked in my stocking and I took all of the pictures detached the candy and put all of the candy back into the stocking but kept the pictures out hahaha. It was weird to see all of those people hahaha! Now I feel like they are all right here with me. I think that is one reason why I dont get home sick is if I have a picture with you guys with me I feel like you are here with me the entire time haha.
I have a few pictures from p day and the baptism that we had this last week. This week is going to be interesting. My comp is moving and I will be getting a new comp and I really dont know the area so I just have to really use my faith and pray really hard hahaha.
We have basically been serving this week and will be for a while. Some of the area is still under water so we can't help a whole lot right now but we help as much as we can. Sorry for this email I am really tired. We have basically just not stopped moving since we got here. We have had to go all over Bangkok to get things taken care of and haven't had a moment to really rest for a second. I love it so much though. So much is getting done and it has just been nice to work all of the time. So for Christmas I will be able to skype. So that will be really cool. I love you so much Momma! Thank you for the Christmas tree and the fake snow haha we have been having fun with it. I took some pictures too so I think that you will like it haha. I love you so much mom. Thank you for your prays for me and I have felt them help me in the work. I love you and everyone so much. I pray for you everyday. Sorry just a side not before I stop but could you give Matt my email. I want to hear from him.
-Elder Bryce
Hey Dad,
Well this week has been a little different hahaha. We have been cleaning most of the time here. We have been walking around in the area that is still flooded in rubber boots and just asking people what we can do for them. We cleaned and built a wall for our branch president and then we cleaned some of his house. It was pretty fun because we caught a lot of fish too hahaha it was great!. It sounds like the ward is doing well. I know that is one thing that we are focusing on is serving the less active members now and getting them back to church and getting them involved as much as we can in the teaching process. Many of them have just gotten lazy or they just forget what happened to them during their conversion but people are starting to come back to church.
One thing that all of the senior missionaries told us to tell our parents is to tell us to tell you that you all need to serve a mission as a couple and that the world doesn't have enough of you right now to help the church. We eat lunch with them every once in a while and they always ask about our parents and when they are going to serve their missions.
Not much has happened this week but I do have some cool pictures that I will send in moms email to everyone. We got to see some cool stuff.
I love you so much dad and I will talk to you next week.
-Elder Brycee
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.