Saturday, March 24, 2012

2/19/12

Dad,
That sounds awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Im pretty sure if Bracken and I
ere there we would have gone down in a heart beat!  I was talking
about the mine with one of the missionaries and he said that he wants
to to out there and explore too one day because he has never done that
kind of stuff before haha.  Thtat all sounds really cool!!!!!!!  I
just remember the mine and all of the stuff that we did there!  I feel
like being out here is kind of like a trip to  the mine.  Exploring
new places and just looking at amples that look like a regular rock
with nothing special but once you grind it up and test it then you see
all of the precious metals in side or even just looking at the dust
through a microscope!  It is really the same with missionary work.  I
was wondering one day why we had a lot of wierd members and then i
realized that they were the most humble and the ones that were the
most like Christ.  Christ himself didnt hang out witht the "popular"
people but he sais that he was around the sinners and the publicans.
The people who were not liked by the regular crowd.  There really are
some odd but awesome people here!  I love the people here so much!
They are all just awesome!
Mom,
That is way awesome about all of the missionaries that i am hearing
about.  Mom if you could get me Jesse's adress and i will write him
that would be great.  I really really want to talk to him and just get
him to really get out here on a mission because i know that there is
nothing better in anyones life!  really I cant see what would have
happened to me if i had not been out here!
Only sister duke calls me that.  It is because thai people cannot say
our name unless they speak english very well and even then it is
really hard for them to say it hahaha.  I have a lot of different
names now because in my last area they all just call me elder Rafe and
here they call me a lot of different things so everyone is really
confused who i actually am.  Well i think that i will be moving this
moves.  I really dont want to ut i have a feeling that i am going to
be moving.  Not much happened this week but I did tell CC a really
cool story in her email so make sure that you all read that one.  I
would type it again but i am almost out of time.  The only thing that
i really need in starbursts and razor heads.  That is the only thing
that i need.
That is about all for the day.  I still have to email President Smith
and tody i responded to all of the emails!  By the way what kind of
stuff have you heard?  I have not heard anything so we are kind of
confused.  I guess it is not to big because we would have heard more
from the church but we have not gotten anything.
I love you so much Mom and Dad and everyone!  I really wish you were
here and could just work right along side me!  I love you all so much
and I will pray for you all to have a really good week!

Elder Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.