Hey Momma!
Ok i just wanted to let you know that everything got to me yesterday and thank you for the drivers thing. I dont know what it is called in english so that last one will sound a little weird. My companion is very grateful now that i can get my thai one and then i can start driving and he can relax now. He doesnt like driving very much. Well this week we have a baptism!!!!!!!!!! She is an awesome lady! She married a man from america and she has been an investigator for a long time now and she only recetly got serious oabout learning because she was having some family problems. After really starting to learn and areally notice the love of God in her life everything in her life started to get better. From what i have heard is that even her relationship with her husband is really good now. Her husband works with the American army and so he is traveling a lot so he doesnt really get a chance to learn with us but he said that he will support his wife in this because he said that it has helped them so much. We were able to sit down with him and teach him the restoration and the spirit was just so strong! Things were amazing. About half way during the lesson his wife put her hand on his lap and he grabbed it and it was just so adorable and you could tell that they really loved each other and that the Gospel had really help her develope more love for him. He also is now forced to read in the Book of Mormon because she cant read and so he has to read with her and she wants to read it all of the time so that is really good! hahaha.
I love serving in this branch so much! ok these two branches. All of the members are really nice here and we never run out of people to teach and they have said that next week will be the first week that we wont have a baptism here for a very long time. Normally people are baptized every week here even though our district includes the Aps and us and we dont have hardly any time to actually go out and invite haha. this week was really fun in the office and the opprotunity to get to see what happens here is really fun. Random things that the president needs us to do is really fun and really great. We get to go to the mission home a lot and everytime that we go there, we get rootbeer and some other american treats like pop corn and cookies and stuff. I have been eating so much foreign food these last couple of weeks it is crazy! I actually missed eating thai food a lot so i think for every meal that i eat i am going to try to eat thai food as often as I can. I really do love spicy food now! I thought i would never like it but i really do love it now.
That is about it for this week. Not much has happened jsut the normal stuff. Thank you again for the packages it was really great. Next week i will email you pictures of the baptism so you can see that i actually am doing work out here hahaha. I miss you all and thank you Mom and Dad for everything that you have sacrificed for me to be here. Mom and Dad, I will pay you back by getting those steps made that Adam promised! Tell Kit that i miss him and to get ready to go on a mission soon. Tell everyone that i said hi and that i am doing well. Also tell Cassidy Blake that i have not gotten a single letter from her. A couple of other questions that i have had going in my mind. How is Brittanie and her Husband? I think that is about it for that. I agian jsut wanted to say how much i love you Dad and Mom. I love everyone back at home and that is about it for this week. I hope for everyone to have a good week.
-Elder Bryce
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.