Hey Momma!
Ya i thought they were supposed to send a letter to you before i was actually called but now they might not send a letter at all. Im doing great. Really there is nothing to worry about and my back is getting better now that i am doing really good exercises and getting back into shape. I will have to tell you this momma. Im tired all of the time hahahahha. I once asked my trainer when i first got into country if he had ever felt rested. He said no. And now that guy is Ap and he talked to me last night and he said that he has never felt more tired in his life than now haha. So basically i will probably always look tired until the day that i come home hahaha. I really am tired everyday but what is more important is that i am more happy than i have ever been in my entire life.
I really dont know why i am so happy and so tired. I would have never thought that this work takes this much out of you. By the end of the day my spirit is exhausted and so is my body. I go home every night feel like i could just sleep for ages and not want to get up the next morning. I even have started getting grey hairs here and there so now i cannot make fun of you or dad anymore hahaha but i have really never felt better in my whole life! I really love it so much. The only tiring thing is when you are trying to get someone to progress and they wont do their part and it drives us insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but i have a smile on my face everyday and so does my companion hahah this last week one of the members told us that he loved us being around because we both just smiled and it is a real smile!
Ok so for the story of the week. Ther ewas one day that was so much fun and it was so crazy too. We had meetings all day long and then we had to go to my last area and teach a foreigner over there and then teach someone close to our house. With traffic it is about 30 minutes to do all of that. The first guy that we taught is tony. He is from California and born in oakland. he is just an awesome guy, His wife was born in Thailand but as a little kid she moved to the US with her family and she cannot speak any thai. She is a member and he is now investigating. he is really interested and really now wants to be baptized. He was just a really cool guy and it was weird to teach in english for the first time in a while because now everything that i do is in thai. My english has gotten worse and some of the members in the other branch cannot understand me sometimes and now i have thai people saying that i do and say things like a thai person would and that really freaked me out because i have only been here for 8 months. by the way is that very long? I really have lost all track of time here nad it really just doesnt exist in the mission.
I want everyone at home to know that i love you all. I am doing really well with my health and my new calling is a blast! I have an awesome comp and i get to work with the best people here. I love this work and i know that theere is nothing better in my life that i could be doing right now. I lvoe you and I know that the Lord is watching over you. Well Mom you dont have to wait too long to hear my voice so just hang in there for a little bit hahaha. I love you Dad and Mom. I love you Adam Steph Micah and Savvanh. I love you Matt Rachel Maija and new baby. I love you Cassie. I love you Ciara.
Elder Bryce
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.