Saturday, March 24, 2012

2/26/12

 
Hey Dad!
Well it sounds like you had a really good ward conference.  Make sure that you tell President Bangerter that I said hi and that i am doing really well and maybe share some of the stuff that i share with you guys every once in a while.  Also tell his counselors and the Bishope that i said hi and that i am doing well and that it is just way fun being here.  It sounds like you have been working on cars more and more since i got out here.  Im pretty sure that every emial that i have gotten is a new probelm with a different car.  The good news is that i will be able to help more when I get home.  Cars here would drive you insane.  They just dont fix things until they cannot move anymore.  they just keep things moving until they literally cant move anymore. haha If you can maybe send me picture of sean when he gets home.  I really cant seem him being very tall but i guess i will have to see.  I dont think that i am giong to be gettting much taller just a little bigger although you would be proud.  I have been out of shape for a while but i got a 6:30 mile on the tredmill and so it wasnt very accurate but it felt super good and i didnt feel very tired so when i can get out I will try harder to get my mile time back down.  Not a whole lot has happened this week.  Honestly just time has been moving so fast!  I have been struggleing to keep up with it all.  I felt like that it was just pday yesterday and i had just emailed you.  Time is going so fast here.  When you said that it was almost my year mark i just couldnt believe that it has been that long but it has gone by so fast! 
The weather is getting hotter and hotter here.  A lot of people are getting sick because of the really random changes in the weather but for me it is just normal.  this year has been really hard and really odd for the thai people jsut because of the flooding and the weird stuff that has been going on with the world and everyone.  Well it sounds like skiing was really fun.  How is CC at snowboarding?  could she beat me down the mountain?  There is a place in Bangkok that they have snow here!  I really want to go there and just feel what snow feels like agaiin.  That is the main thing that i have missed about earthly things is just seeing and touching snow and when i heard there was a place here i go so excited and i told the member that they would have to take me there in the future hahaha.

hi momma!
Make sure that you tell the randalls that i am praying for them.  I'm sure that Jacob is in a better place and who knows what was going on in his life.  I just feel said that he didnt get to serve a mission.  Tell the whole family that I love them and that i really did respect Jacob.  He really was a good kid. 

Ok first i did not eat the duck thing.  It tasted weird and it just was not good at all.  I have eaten some really weird stuff here before and that was probably the worst oen of them all.  The thing that i am holding is probably s cell phone.  We use them here.  we have to have our phone with us at all times just incase if president smith calls and we use them for making appointments and basically doing everything that we have to do.  Not going to lie i hate using it because i just dont like talking and using the phone! 
It is something that i have never liked using and now i have to use it all of the time.  People also do not speak very clear on the phone here and it is sometimes hard to understand them. 
If you want i can go ahead and send that card back.  It doesnt have a whole lot of pictures but i will go ahead and send it probably next p day.  Im pretty sure that matt put more holes into the wall than i did.  He is the one that threw the ninja star in his room and i just put those things in the wall for my hammock and a couple of other things hahaha. 

Well not a lot happened this week honestly.  We did meet a person who was really prepared by the Lord.  It turns out that she read the old translation of the Book of Mormon a long time ago and she cried everytime that she read it.  We have been wanting to teach her for a while and we were just about to go out and work while we were eating lunch at a members house and she wouldnt let us leave until we taught her.  We planned on getting another appoijntment with her but she really wanted us to teach her and so we did!  It wasnt planned but all we talked about was the Book of Mormon and Prayer.  She loved it all and said that she was going to read and pray everyday to know if these things were true.  We were both just blown away!  She is 25 years old and is already a very powerful employee in a major bank in thailand.  She is stressed all of the time but she said that she knew that if she would do this that Jesus Christ could help her because of what she read in the Book of Mormon when she was younger.  She is a n amazing person!  She is just quiet and so humble and was put in our path by the Lord and He gave us the opprotunity to meet her and teach her the gospel. 
I love this work that i am doing!  I love being here and serving my brothers and sisters here.  I love the Book of Mormon!  I never understood it before but now i just get it!  Just reading a little bit each day has helped me so much and whenever i have felt down or that Satan was trying to get at me I just open that Book and it all just goes away!  I love it so much. 
I love you Mom and Dad for everything that you have done for me.  Thank you so much for supporting my mission.  I know that you are all making sacrifices for me to be out here.  Thank you so much!  I lvoe you so much.
Elder Bryce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.