Hey momma so just a little news i read your emails so i didnt have a lot of time to type so my letter in the mail will be long. I feel much better this week. I dont know why i was getting down on my self last week but really it is nothing to worry about. My teacher did a progress interview with me and he said that he has really seen me become a missionary. The language is coming better than ever. I can speak in thai for most of the day until i get tired and then i start speaking english again. Everyone looks like they are doing very well there and that is a lot of fish! I remember last time we were there we could hardly catch anything. Tell Ryan and Kimbal to put their papers in asap!!!! WE heard a sstory the other day that there really isnt enough missionaries in the world. There are only a little over 100 in thailand and we would need that much for one area to really preach the gospel. My district has been talking about writing a letter to president Monson and tell him to start getting everything ready for the temple in Thailand and we will fill it. They already have land and permission to build but they just dont have enough active members to build and fill it. They have enough members but a lot of members will go inactive quickly. no one knows why but it happens all of the time.
Tell JJ if you see him that i said hi and also Trevis. I will be hosting this week so i might be able to see Michael. If i do that would be the best thing ever!!!!!!!!! There are people that i know everywhere here hahahaha. It has been a blast. So here is another exciting bit of news. WE GET OUR TRAVEL PLANS ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It finally feels like we arent just going to be serving at the MTC for the next two years hahaha.
Somthing also really cool happened in class the other day. We dont have anymore grammer stuff to learn. We only review now so that is really nice. I'm starting to learn how to spell in thai and that is really really fun!
Well i dont have a lot of time so I will say thank you so much for everything that you have done for me. Thank you for all of the packages that you send me and all of the encouragement that you give me. I love this work and i love the Lord. I love you so much and it makes me so happy that we will be able to live together for eternity. I love you and miss you but i cant lie i would not want to be in any other place at this point in my life! I see the lords blessings everyday in my life and i know he is blessing you. I love you so much.
-Elder Bryce Revelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.