HI Momma and everyone else.
I am doing much better this week. I was hoping that you were not going to be able to tell that i was down last week and i dont know how you were able to, but i am much better. Everything is still going smoothly and life is really good right now. This week we get the next group of thais that come into the MTC. My whole district is so excited about it. We remember what it was like for us when we fist came in and our Phii Thai's ( older thai) helped us out so much and we cant wait to do the same thing with them. Keep sending updates about elder wagner because we all love it. I cant believe that i have only 5 weeks left here and then i get to go to Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of us cant wait!. I almost cried when i saw the pics of the cats. It was insane! they are so big now and i wish you could just send me one in the mail and i could just keep it here.
This week the laguage makes a lot more sense we learned some grammer that would have helped at the begginging but now the language makes more sense. Sorry i dont have a lot of time to email today because i have my doctors appointment. My toe is doing great! Instead of soaking it the doctor gave me this stuff so i just have to put this creme on the spot and its healed ereally fast and im walking just fine.
This last week was amazing!!! I had awesome experiences which were so amazing but i will put them into another letter. Thank you so much for the package it really did cheer me up and everyone here loved all of the toys hahaha. I will write you more in the letter. I love you all so much! I miss you all and I am so excited to see how much has changed after two years. I love you and miss you. I will talk to you later.
Elder Bryce Revelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.