Hey! well it sounds like a lot is going on in the outside world. I got your dear elder about that one group of people who thought the world was going to end. What happened after they found out that it didnt end? A lot of elders here heard the same thing from their parents hahaha.
Well my district usually gets to the temple at 7:10. I dont remember seeing her at all. The only people i usually see are missionarys and really old people hahahaha. They dont usually ask us to do certain things but we are told not to participate in prayer circles, baptisms for the dead. We can do sealings but we just can only be children. We usually only do endownments but sometimes we get to do some other stuff. I will see if i can spot her while she is here. haha but like i said we dont spend a lot of time out of the classroom building unless its to get food or for gym time.
That is way cool about marci! tell her congrats and that I',m very excited for her. I think that is way awesome!. Tell CC that she is way too spoiled. That is really wierd what they are doing with the whole switching churchs thing. I dont know what i think about that because i have been going to that church for my entire life and now they are going to change it?! That is just a little too weird for me hahahaha. This week has been a very good week for me. I Have learned a lot and the TRC went well. We did miss a few things like asking the investigator her name and anything about her life but we were able to teach the full lesson in Thai. I love this language so much. In this next letter home I will be send a Script card, and how to pronounce everything. Before i leave the MTC I will send home a Thai Book of Mormon. I can read now an sort of understand what I am reading and it is Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have bought some more journals and they are way cool. We had a speaker on sunday and he really stressed the importance of keeping a journal.
Well i dont have a lot of time left but I want to tell you how much I love you. It has been amazing here at the MTC and I cant wait to go to Thailand. Our teachers tell us stories all the time and it just makes me love the people more and more everyday. Although one told us about the spiders and me and Elder Christiansen started freaking out! I will write more about it in the letter that i send home. We have been keeping track of how much time we have left here and we only have 4 more weeks! we have 4 trcs and we get our travel plans in just 3 weeks. Everything moves so fast while we are here. The days are so short and the weeks are even shorter. i felt like i had just written you yesterday and here i am agian. I love serving the Lord so much.
I love you momma and tell dad that i love him so much! Tell everyone in the family that i love them too so much and they have all been a great influence in my life and have helped me become the serveant of the Lord. i know I have so much more to learn before I leave and I only have 4 weeks to do it in. I love you so much.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.