Saturday, June 11, 2011

Email from May 10th

Hey same thing today only 30 min.
Well a lot has happened since the last time that i sent something to you all. Just monday the older thai group left for thailand. I know that was just yesterday but it is technically wednesday there hahaha. I did learn that i will be about 14 hours ahead of you guys. Well my toe is just fine. I went to a doctor yesterday to get it looked at and he said that he would cut it out that same day because i was a missionary.
Thank you for telling me about chandler. I think that is so crazy! Well i will now give you my day to day activities. Everyday we have 6 hours of class separated into three hour blocks. While we are not in class we have about 40 minutes for meals. We also have an hour for personal, language and comp study. Then we have 30 minutes of planning and thats about it. They make sure that we are busy almost all of the time so that we wll focus on the work. It is really not what i was expecting. Elder turner is a very quiet kid. He is very spiritual person and a very awesome guy. him and I talk alot about what we read in Jesus the Christ. he is awesome he is getting stuff now but not very often. He lived in Virginia before he came on his mission. That is about all that i can really tell you
Elder appleyard said that he would love some more british candy before we leave hahahaha. He loved it the first time you sent it. Not a lot of exciting things happen at the MTC. Really the temple is the most exciting. I love just sitting in the celestial room as long as i can. They dont let the missionaries be in the prayer circle. I'm not sure if it was th same with adam but i understand why. I love it here! Honestly my testimony has grown so much! I get a lot of time to just sit and think about the gospel. I wanted to finish the Book of Mormon at least once while i was here but it took me about 3 days just to read one chapter. I will probably buy new scriptures in english when i get home because mine are full of writing in the pages and highlighted and underlined like crazy!!!!
Just to tell you more about what we do here. During our gym time, (which is about 50 minutes a day) I am really good at 4 square hahahaha. It is way fun to play i love it. i was really bad at first but now i can get most people out. And I can choose the days that i want to be nice.
I cant believe that you got a dog right after i left! I want to hear the story asap. I dont have a lot of time so i will probably send individual letters in the mail in one envelope. Thank you for all of your prayers and your support. I will send pictures as soon as i can and if dad wants i have the toe nail hahaha dont share that with anyone but dad hahahaha. I love you very much.
Sorry im out of time i will write you all soon. I love you all and please tell all my friends who havent written me to look up this scripture Alma 60:6 it is really funny hahaha
Elder REvelli

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.