Saturday, June 11, 2011

Email from May 31

Hi momma! It sounds like a lot is going on. I see timp everyday and me and Elder Stott are blown away at how much snow is still there. It has been a much better week this week. I can basically have a full conversation in thai and i understand some conference talks that we listen to. I'm able to read sort of fast now and it is way fun and i am understanding what i am reading. I really did feel the power of the adversary last week. Me and elder kunz taught our progressing investigator one day and we didnt do well at all. I did forget to tell you me and elder appleyard are companions a lot now. My comp is district leader and his is zone leader so they are constantly in meetings and so we are together a lot. He says hi by the way.
My branch presidents name is President Roach. He is a phenominal man. He loves us so much and he always loves talking with us. He actually reminds me of dad because every night that he comes and he visits the residence halls he always asks if any of us have chocolate hahaha. His counsellors names are Brother Nelson and Brother Ricks. Brother Ricks actually lives in Highland but he is in a different stake. He tells us stories all the time about his mission and he is really funny. We will be having a lesson and sometimes he will just go off on a story for 45 minutes. We love all of them.
Well not much has happened witht he language this week. We are able to teach the first and 2nd lesson in thai and sort opf have an everyday conversaition. Our teachers are the best! they always love telling us stories and experiences they had in thailand. It hit me this morning that I will only be here for another 20 days. We get our travel plans next week and then we are off to Thailand!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We get letters from our Phii thais and they are loving it there. They had way cool experiences on the plane ride but they said that they talk to a flight attendant once they were getting off the plane and she said that she was hoping to be taught by the the eintire plane ride but they fell asleep. But they gave her a pass along card and a book of Mormon and she said that she would look into the church.
I have seen a few more people that i know who got here last week. Easton Hadly is in my zone and i told him to tell his dad that i said hi.
Thank you for everythin that you have done for me. I feel your prayers everyday and i know you love me. I love you so much and cant wait to tell you about my adventures that i will have in thailand!! I just cant wait to get to thailand!!!! I love you so so so much.
-Elder Bryce Revelli พม รัก

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.