HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well this is my last email at the MTC!!!! I have learned a lot here and i still have a little more to learn but i am ready to just go and serve the people in Thailand!!!!!!!!!! Not a ton to write about this week but just a little news from in here. I finally ran into Michael Hess by chance! I went to dinner early but as I started to leave we literally ran into each other. He told me about life right before he came in and he seemed like he had a few adventures but he seemed like he was really excited to be here haha. I really have run into so many people that i know while i have been here! I just run into them by chance really but it is way cool to see all of my friends out on missions! One of our branch counsilors told us a story and basically said that no enough people are choosing to serve missions, and that we need more people now than ever before! There is more to the story but i will cover it in my letter home.
Well almost all of the Missionaries on our floor left today. The Cambodians, Viets, and mong elders all left today! Literally all we have on our floor are a few english missionaries and all of the Thai's. But we leave on monday!!!! We go straight from Salt Lake to Tokeyo. I will send a copy of my flight plans in the mail but my flight leaves in the afternoon so i will be able to call you from Salt lake before i take off.
Something that really isnt fare for us is that the First Presidency is come the day after we leave!!! They might come sunday but we are not all the way sure. Sorry its a short one today but the laundry room is way too hot to write and focus hahaha. From what you said in your emails it sounds like life is doing good haha. Thank you for the heads up on pday and a few other things. I think i am cover for the most part. I'm going to pack up most of my stuff today and i will send home anything that cant fit or that i dont need. You will be getting a couple of preach my gospels that are romanized Thai that i wont use. They are ok but some of the translations are wrong. One part is says that god will destroy you when it is supposed to say that he will forgive you so we dont use them hahahahaha. So I didnt know that Lauren Poet is actually in Cambodia right now and she will be in Thailand while i am there! I cant believe that I didnt know before but hopefully i get to see her! Another thing i didnt know that Matt Burnham worked at the MTC. I saw him one day clocking out from teaching and i walked up and said hi. Also if you could send me my memory card that would be awesome too.
I love you a ton and miss you all. I'm way excited to serve the people in Thailand!
Well i will be sending a bunch of letters home this week but for now this is Elder Bryce Revelli signing out.
-Elder Bryce Revelli
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.